Our obligations regarding privacy and compliance with laws and regulations regarding our business are of utmost importance to us. The following statement is intended to explain to our users the reasons for processing their data, how we collect it, process it and ensure its protection. It also aims to explain how we utilize the information collected.
What personal information do we collect and why do we do it?
The Service performs functions to obtain information about users. We collect personal information such as: name, email address, phone number, user location.
Information about users and their behavior is collected in the following ways:
– through voluntary information entered by the user through forms,
– by saving cookies in the end devices,
– by collecting web server logs by the hosting operator.
How does the collection of information through an information form work?
Our Service collects information provided voluntarily by the user. It may also record other information, but only that relating to the parameters of the connection, i.e., for example, the time stamp and IP address. The data in the form is not shared with third parties unless the user consents. The information provided in the form is processed for the purpose based on the content of a specific request, i.e., for example, to handle a service request or for commercial communication.
How are cookies collected?
There are two types of cookies used within the Service:
– “session cookies” – remain on the user’s device until they log off, leave the website or turn off the software (web browser).
– ” persistent” (persistent cookies) – remain on the user’s device for the time specified within the parameters or until the user deletes them.
Cookies used by the website operator’s partners are subject to their own privacy policies.
Cookies may also be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google and Facebook online networks, to display ads tailored to the way you use the Website. For this purpose, they may retain information about the user’s navigation path or how long the user stays on a particular page. Regarding the information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising online network, the user can view and edit the information that results from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
How does the collection of information through server logs work?
Information about certain user behavior is subject to logging at the server layer. This data is used solely for the purpose of administering the site and to ensure efficient operation of the hosting services provided. Viewed resources are identified by URLs. In addition, such data may be subject to recording:
– time of request arrival,
– time of sending the response,
– the name of the client’s station – identification carried out by the HTTP protocol,
– information about errors that occurred during the execution of HTTP transactions,
– URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link), in case the user accessed the Website through a link,
– information about the user’s browser and IP address.
However, this data is not associated with any particular browsers, and is only used for server administration.
What is the purpose of collecting this data by us?
There are several possibilities:
– they are necessary for us to provide our products or services ordered by the user
– we are interested in continuing to develop and improve our business. The data we collect and analyze allows us to do so.
Who has access to your information?
The Service Operator has access to the user’s data and the right to use it in accordance with this statement. The data may also be transferred to suppliers with whom the Service Operator is bound by cooperation regarding the services provided. In addition, the Operator of the Website may be obliged to provide information collected by the Website to authorized state authorities on the basis of lawful requests.
User data is transferred to external companies only if the user consents to it.
Access to and control of data by the user
The User has the right to obtain a copy of his/her personal data from the Operator of the Website. The user may also request correction of inaccuracies or errors in his/her personal data.
Protection of user information
The User has the right to obtain a copy of his/her personal information from the Service Operator. The User may also request that inaccuracies or errors in his/her
personal information be corrected.